- children in the early years learn to read confidently and fluently.
- older children with reading difficulties make fast progress.
- the reading teacher is quided from the very beginning to help children become confident and fluent readers.
Why does it work?
- The systematic and lively programme is orgaised by an in-school manager.
- All staff who teach RWI are trained by a Read Write Inc trainer.
- Children are grouped according to their reading level and taught in small groups.
- Children are reassessed every 6-8 weeks to ensure progress is being made.
For futher information please select the links below: